Programming i html: Version of the HTML and CSS specifications for printing on newest questions tagged html – Stack Overflow
I want to print
CSS specifications to read in my spare time.
I find one single-page version of
HTML specification: http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/
It has 465 pages in PDF, so i try to save/convert it to pdf to print comfortable, but i cannot convert, but get some errors:
- http://pdfmyurl.com/ — “Cannot allocate memory”
- http://en.pdf24.org/url2pdf — “Cannot convert”
- http://www.url2pdf.de/ — “Active Server Pages Fehler ASP 0113”
- http://www.web2pdfconvert.com/ — “The conversion is not successful.”
- Pdf file saved in google chrome saved is 16.3 Gb:
I wasn’t able to find any single-page css specification or it’s version for printing.
So, the main question is: “Where can i find single-page version of
CSS specifications for printing?”
And I couldn’t find anything with Google.
— So why does it need to be one page?
— May be not one, but number of document parts must be comfortable to print without big problems (prefer the document to be divided into less than 10 parts)
Programming i html: programming-i-html